By TringPeople at 12:54 on 22/05/12
0 comments... add your comments below
It's the Diamond Jubilee Market and do we have a market for you!!!
• Tempus Experientia Mumpers will be returning with their Elizabethan plays
• Punch & Judy for the children (and adults)
• Olive Limes Head Chef with a cookery demonstration
• Jubilee Cake made by Isalie to sample
• Popcorn at Mansbridge Baker's stall
• Salted Caramel Sauce at Anything Arty
• Limited Edition Jubilee Truffles at KiwiChik
• Tring People have a stall
• Grove Farm Asparagus this week
Wow!! Where do we start?? To celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee we have gone all out!
The Mumpers, Tempus Experientia will be back, performing Elizabeth plays and ditties. Dare you come and watch?
Punch and Judy will be around for the children and you big children (you know who you are).
Anwar (Head Chef at Olive Limes) will be doing a cookery demonstration at 11am. YUM! Come and have a taste!
Isalie is making a Jubilee cake for us all to try, come and see the cake cutting by Tring Mayor Nick Hollingshurst.
Mansbridge Bakers has popcorn - this is a real party!
Anything Arty is making her fabulous salted caramel sauce, delicious on almost anything sweet!
KiwiChik has Limited Edition Jubilee truffles - come and check the flavours out!
Tring People are visiting us this market - come and see what makes your town tick! Click here to take a look at their recent photos of the market.
Grove Farm Asparagus on sale [all being well] next to Anything Arty. We save you the journey to Ivinghoe!
And of course all your regular stall holders will be there with their delicious produce.
Come help us celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.
Date: Saturday May 26th
Tring Farmers Market, Market Place, Brook Street, Tring, HP23 5ED
Date: Saturday, May 26, 2012